Arts & Crafts Fair
Kenai, Alaska November 25 & 26, 2011
Peninsula Art Guild, Inc.
PO Box 703 Kenai AK 99611 907-283-7040
The 2011 Arts & Crafts Fair will be
held at Kenai Central High School commons, gymnasium, and cafeteria.
Booth space fee is $100 for a regular-size Booth (8 x 8),
$50 for a card-table-size space (4 x 4).
Please make checks payable to: Peninsula Art Guild.
Items for Sale (Please be specific)______________________________________________________
Present Booth Space Area / Number (if known): ______________________________________
Please note any requested space change here:_________________________________________
1. Booths must be set up and operating by opening time
for both days and remain operating until 5 PM both days.
2. Friday, November 25: Set up 7 AM to 10 AM. Open to the public from
10 AM to 5 PM.
3. Saturday, November 26: Set up 9 AM to 10 AM. Open to the public from
10 AM to 5 PM.
4. Booths may remain set up with sales items overnight. Any valuables
should be removed, however, as Peninsula Art Guild and Kenai Peninsula
Borough School District cannot assume responsibility for any booth contents.
5. As nothing can be hung on the walls or windows, any facilities for
hanging (flats, easels, etc.) must be provided by the booth operator.
You provide your own table. One chair per vendor is provided.
6. Tables must be draped to the floor. No matter what you sell. All
extra items should be stored out of sight.
7. It is suggested that vendors wear identification cards (name tags)
and display a business sign.
8. Please bring your own change -- None will be available at the Fair.
9. Sale items must be hand-crafted. No imported items, items purchased
for resale, collectibles, or party-plan items may be displayed or offered
at the Fair. To maintain the shows reputation for quality, we
reserve the right to require that any questionable items be removed.
Please be considerate when displaying scented items.
10. Food vendors are limited to specific designated booths by arrangement.
Other booths may not sell individual servings of food, candy, baked
goods, etc. Vendors selling food items are responsible for obtaining
the approval of State of Alaska Dept. of Environmental Conservation
and the Fairs coordinators.
11. Vendors are asked to please pull up their blue tape
marking their booth after Noon on the second day of the fair.
Please keep your area as clean as possible and take any trash with you
when you leave.
12. Booth fees are non-refundable & non-transferable. If you transfer
or sell your booth, you wont be eligible for the next fair.
13. After unloading your vehicle, Vendors must park in the farthest
rows from the doors. Leaving prime parking spaces for customers. This
will be enforced.
14. Please obey blue tape boundaries put in place by fire inspectors
15. Vendors are responsible for product liability, safety, and other
16. Vendors are responsible for their business license and Kenai Peninsula
Borough sales tax. Please be prepared to show license, registration,
or permits as required by Kenai Peninsula Borough or other agencies.
17. Free admission to customers.
18. Per School District rules, no alcoholic beverages may be displayed
or brought onto KPBSD property.
19. Payment of booth space fee releases from liability Peninsula Art
Guild, Inc. and Kenai Peninsula Borough School District.
This contract is null and void only if
the Arts & Crafts Fair is cancelled.
I Agree to the Above Terms & Conditions:
________________________ VENDOR SIGNATURE
Net proceeds support Peninsula Art Guilds local scholarship program.
Thanks for participating!
Questions? Please contact Gloria Humble ~ Coordinator @ 394-1413
Or Peninsula Art Guild at the Kenai Fine Arts Center: 907-283-7040
PENINSULA ART GUILD USE ONLY:
Date Reserved ___________ By __________ Payment $________ Check # _________
Booth Area ___________ Number ________ Size ___________ Second, Third